Sunday, December 6, 2015

Benedictine Cheer Camp

The girls had such a great time doing the Benet Cheerleading camp, that they were jumping at the chance to check out the Benedictine University's camp as well.  It was only one day, but the girls were excited to visit a college campus!

It was a cute camp.  My mom and I dropped the girls off and then ran to do a bit of shopping before we went back to check out their routine. 

They did a cute job.  Unfortunately, since this camp was only one day, I don't think they caught on as quickly.  Plus, their performance was few months later, and there was no way they'd be remembering it!  Oh well, still a good time had with everyone!


Ernie and the girls!


I'm pretty sure taking these pictures were the best part of the camp for these girls. :-)


Paige looked completely bored the entire time, but this had her so excited!


I'm pretty sure Payton has found her true calling. :-)


The girls and their friends.  There's another camp in the spring they will be attending.  Hopefully they'll enjoy that as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment